DASP Spring Conference Agenda
7:45 Registration Check-ins
8:00-11:30 Morning Sessions
12:30-4:00 Afternoon Sessions
Thursday, April 27, 2023 - Full Day Session
Title: Exploring Systems, Power and Practices in Support of Equity
Speaker: Angela Perry, Founder and Executive Director of 4DL
- Participants will assess the need to translate stated values into lived values while articulating ideas/philosophies/dispositions that are valued but may not be stated.
- Participants will emerge from the day with additional questions to further interrogate their personal beliefs and professional practice.
- Participants will be able to contextualize the day’s learning from the perspective of personal action.
- Participants will explore features of systems and notions of power.
- Participants will explore concepts concerning institutions, assumptions, and standardization as it pertains to equity efforts.
- Participants will be able to identify areas of both strength and growth in their collective practices.
- Participants will be able to assess and contribute to organizational strategy as it pertains to equity, inclusivity, and social justice.
Friday, April 28, 2023 - Morning SessionTitle: Championing Mental & Behavioral Health through Equity-Based MTSS
Speaker: Andrea Clyne, President-Elect, National Association of School Psychologists
Friday, April 28, 2023 - Afternoon Session
Event: Poster Session
Graduate students and members will review their posters and projects. Join us for discussion about current events and emerging research!
Single Day for Member
Single Day for Non Member
Single Day for Student/Retiree
Both Days for Member
Both Days for Non Member
Both Days for Student/Retiree
Many districts are starting to register groups, which we welcome! We have found that it is best to start early, as many districts require multiple steps before payment can be processed and sent to DASP. Our venue requires a head count in advance of the conference, so it is important to start planning now if using this registration method!
To register a group of attendees:
- Have all attendees register themselves. This ensures that members get the correct rate without manual corrections. Tell registrants to not pay their registration, and leave the balance as is.
- Establish a point person for the district who will coordinate payment. The district point person makes a copy of this form, fills out all required information, and sends to DASP Treasurer (Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure that the correct totals are listed for members/nonmembers.
- DASP’s treasurer will generate an invoice that districts can then pay using credit card, PayPal, or check. This invoice will be emailed to the point person listed at the top of the form.
*** Please be advised that it can take time for districts to process and send checks through the state. If using this process, it is recommended that you begin registration early to allow for payment processing!